There’s so many beautiful meals that you can make or enhance with the use of an egg. I made this frittata for my husband this past weekend after a long work week. It’s easy to make and is perfect as a main meal or a breakfast side for any gathering.
Servings: 1 10-inch frittata for 2-4 people
Cook Time: 30 minutes
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups of liquid egg whites
- 4 asparagus stalks
- 2 fingerling potatoes
- 2 small radishes
- 1 tbsp of chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 oz. of mozzarella cheese
- sea salt
- oven safe skillet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice your asparagus, green onions, radishes, potatoes and cheese to put to the side
- Add olive oil to your skillet on medium to high heat and place asparagus, green onions, radishes and potatoes into the skillet to let simmer for 7 – 10 minutes
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Pour your egg whites on top and add cheese
- Let cook for another 5 – 7 minutes or until the edges start to pull from the skillet
- Carefully remove your skillet from the stove top and place it into the oven and let bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven to serve immediately or warm.
*It can also be refrigerated for up to one day to reheat later.
Chef Guest Author: